Burning incense is an ancient natural art, used in ceremonies for thousands of years. There is a belief that the vibration of the various plants is responsible
for creating the specific atmosphere or mood. Smells have a huge, if often subconscious effect on the psyche and natural incense smoke is no exception.
Incense has been used at some point in almost every spiritual practice, from the biggest world-wide religions, the free-est hippies to individual hedge-witches.
What Are The Benefits?
The benefits to burning incense are many. Used by spiritual traditions from time immemorial to the present day, burning specific incenses can increase focus
and concentration, stimulate creativity, increase motivation and induce relaxation. Burning natural incense is renowned for its effect in “space clearing”,
known as smudging to the Native Americans, natural smoke from plant resin will clear your space of negative energy as well as making the room smell
How Do I Use It?
1. Take a lighter or match to a Charcoal disk, and when it is fully alight then set it safely into a charcoal disk holder, or heat resistant receptacle.
2. When the charcoal disk has turned grey and ash like, then add a couple of tears of plant resin, powder, bark or chips.
3. This plant matter will begin to smolder and release an aromatic smoke.
4. Set the lid on the charcoal burner, and enjoy the sensual experience of the aroma pervading the room.
Quality and Manufacture
Resin is tapped from a tree. This is done by scraping the bark and allowing the resins to bleed out and harden. These hardened resins are called tears.
Tapping is done 2 to 3 times a year with the final taps producing the best tears due to their higher aromatic chemical content.
- High Quality Myrrh Resin
- Invoking, Meditation & Creating Sacred Space
- Sweet Balsamic Scent
- Re-sealable Airtight Packaging
- Pure Botanical Resin to be Used with Charcoal Disc