Comfortable to use:
The jade massage tools are made of jade and designed with suitable shapes; They provide smooth touch feeling which not hurt your skin; And they are useful tools to help reduce the puffiness around your eyes and relieve tension on the facial skin; You can send them as gifts to your family, friends, colleagues or schoolmates.
Steps to use:
1. Before massaging, you can clean the massage tools and your face.
2. For face massage, please use the big jade roller, push the skin from bottom to up along the skin growth direction; That could tighten the skin, and avoid sagging muscles.
3. For eye massage, please use the small jade roller, roll from the inside to outside, clockwise massage; You can reduce eye lines and prevent wrinkles by doing that.
1. Please massage your skin gently.
2. Please continuously massage your skin to reduce wrinkles efficiently.
3. Massage once a day, 10 – 15 minutes every time.
4. After finish skin care, you can heat the massage tool by putting it in hot water; Then massaging your skin will help expand the pores and accelerate the absorption of the skin.
1 x Jade roller
1 x Gua Sha board
1 x Velvet bag
- Material: the jade roller and Gua Sha facial massager are made of jade; They can be cleaned easily, and you can use them for a long time; The massage set is well designed, provides smooth touch feeling and not hurts your skin
- Jade roller: the jade roller has 2 rollers at ends; The big roller always massage your face, head, back, arms and legs; And the small one fits for massaging nose, eye and so on
- Gua Sha stone: the Gua Sha stone can be applied with massage oil or cream on your face, neck, back, arms and legs, then scrape to massage or stretch and relax your muscle
- Relieve your beauty: the jade massage tools are useful beauty accessories to help relax your face and body; That will improve your blood circulation, reduce stress, expel toxins and reduce wrinkles as well as puffiness
- Warm note: each product varies in color from light to dark green, translucent to opaque due to the nature of the jade; The stones is hand cutting, so the size will vary